Fri, 08 Mar|
White Water Canoeing Expedition
Time & Location
08 Mar 2024, 7:00 am – 13 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm
Southwest, Nymboida River, New South Wales, Australia
About The Event
Nestled away in the wilderness of the Clarence river, just 2.5/3hrs from Byron Bay. Join us for 6 days and 5 nights for a beautiful adventure of a lifetime!
"We will paddle downstream to place only accessible by canoe, our sense heightened as we distance ourselves from the hectic pace of modern society. The bird song, and the rapid tinkle of water rushing through rocks, nearby, fills our ears, as fresh air lighten our lungs. Communing by the fire side at night, we reflect on the days, adventure and celebrate the way these friends have woven their way through our lives, much like a river does a landscape "
During the journey we will spend time living and moving together as a community, connecting with all of life – our surroundings, ourselves and others to tangibly experience our interdependence. We will travel downstream as a tribe, carrying everything we need to survive and thrive in our canoes, and all contributing to cooking and camp creation. Each participant will be provided with a 60litre barrel to put their belongings in..
Together we will find our sense of adventure, while meeting like minded women in a natural, pristine outdoor setting.
● An introduction to canoeing skills, followed by a 6 day whitewater journey in
● Wilderness campsites, with more than 5 stars
● All equipment for activities, including canoes, lifejackets, helmets & cooking
● Shuttles of equipment to/from canoe put ins and take outs
● Nutritious delicious fresh food for your entire stay, featuring local sustainable
produce and accommodating all allergies and dietary requirements
● Fully stocked Wilderness First Aid Kits, satellite communication devices and
● Daily wellness sessions and moments of mindfulness infused into the
adventure, a positive psychological approach to traditional river guiding
● We are passionate about sourcing local, organic and biodynamic food to
nourish you, and minimising waste
Canoeing Expedition Deposit
+$12.50 service fee
+$12.50 service fee0
Canoeing Expedition Full cost
+$53.75 service fee
+$53.75 service fee0