- Fri, 14 OctRunning Creek
- Sun, 23 OctMapleton23 Oct, 7:30 am – 10:00 amMapleton, Mapleton Forest Rd, Mapleton QLD 4560, AustraliaA tall, thriving and open forest walk, Kureelpa Falls will follow an easy down-and-up circuit track. About halfway around the circuit, we'll take a short detour to see Kureelpa Falls. Here we'll discover water from the South Maroochy River cascading over boulders before falling 30m into a hidden go
- Sat, 05 NovKirra beach / Love street cafe05 Nov, 9:30 am – 03 Dec, 6:00 pmKirra beach / Love street cafe, 1 Churchill St, Coolangatta QLD 4225, AustraliaWhat's on each Saturday 9.30am( over 6 weeks) -1h30 surfing lessons -a yoga sessions - post surf lunch at Love street -connect with like minded ladies. -make friends for life - a Breathwork workshop - a community hike -access to our Private Facebook group for future community surf
- Sat, 05 NovKirra beach / Love street cafe05 Nov, 9:30 am – 03 Dec, 9:30 amKirra beach / Love street cafe, 1 Churchill St, Coolangatta QLD 4225, AustraliaWhat's on each Saturday 9.30am( over 6 weeks) -1h30 surfing lessons -a yoga sessions - post surf lunch at Love street -connect with like minded ladies. -make friends for life - a Breathwork workshop - a community hike -access to our Private Facebook group for future community surf
- Sold OutSun, 11 DecMount Barney11 Dec, 6:00 am – 12 Dec, 5:00 pmMount Barney, Lower Portals Rd, Mount Barney QLD 4287, AustraliaLets discover one of the Scenic rim beauty On a gorgeous summer day, we will be hiking to a beautiful ravine at the feet of the Mt Barney Np enjoy a wonderful day swimming and meeting like minded women lets play with watercolours and enjoy a delicious picnic together.
- Sold OutFri, 03 MarRunning Creek
- Fri, 03 MarRunning Creek
- Fri, 17 MarRunning Creek
- Sun, 16 AprO'Reilly16 Apr 2023, 7:00 am – 2:30 pmO'Reilly, LOT 496 Lamington National Park Rd, O'Reilly QLD 4211, AustraliaThis great walk starts at the Green Mountains day-use area and follows the Border Track for 600m before branching into the West Canungra Creek circuit trail. The circuit combines several walking tracks descends and meanders into the biodiverse Gondwana rainforest.
- Fri, 05 MayBlackbutt05 May 2023, 3:00 pm – 07 May 2023, 10:00 amBlackbutt, Blackbutt QLD 4314, AustraliaWhat to expect: A beautiful 1/2 day ride on the Brisbane Valley Trail rail ( bikes & shuttle provided) Breathwork & Sound immersion workshop 2 mins ice bath 2 yoga practice time to unwind fully vegetarian catered weekend campfire cooking if the weather allows it sunset drinks
- Sold OutFri, 26 MayMission Beach26 May 2023, 7:00 pm – 02 June 2023, 11:00 pmMission Beach, Mission Beach QLD 4852, AustraliaThe 7 day Hinchinbrook trip is an unforgettable kayaking journey through pristine, tropical islands. This trip is renowned among sea kayakers and adventurers. Hinchinbrook Island only gets exclusive visitors because of a regulated permit system and we are the only commercial operator.
Arcadia's Adventure gallery
The concept of Arcadia Women Adventures started with Tatiana Reuillier the founder.
Arcadia means 'in harmony with nature’.
Tatiana's ambition is to inspire and connect likeminded women through the pure air of the outdoor, while pushing self-boundaries in the safe space of Arcadia Womens Adventures.
Arcadia Womens Adventures is for women who are looking for a new challenge, connections with nature and like-minded people. Reconnect with nature through the physical aspect of moving the body and doing something different from your daily routine.