- Fri, 22 OctRunning Creek22 Oct, 10:00 am – 24 Oct, 11:30 amRunning Creek, 487 Philp Mountain Rd, Running Creek QLD 4287, AustraliaWhat's on the program: Wim Hof breathwork and ice bath session, delicious vegetarian food, two yoga practices, amazing guided half day hiking Mt Cordeaux, staying in the rustic Wild Mountains Environment Centre.
- Sold OutSat, 20 Nov'Bend Of The River' Farm Stay, Elanora20 Nov, 9:20 am – 21 Nov, 11:00 am'Bend Of The River' Farm Stay, Elanora, 435 Guineas Creek Rd, Elanora QLD 4221Whats on: Kayak up Tallebudgera Creek for half a morning 2 x Yoga sessions 1 x Creative workshop Delicious food under the stars, showcasing the gorgeous local fish and vegetables. Unwind in the beautiful setting of this property that feels like paradise.
- Sat, 20 Nov'Bend Of The River' Farm Stay, Elanora20 Nov, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm'Bend Of The River' Farm Stay, Elanora, 435 Guineas Creek Rd, Elanora QLD 4221, AustraliaPerched on a hilltop overlooking a picturesque bend in the Tallebudgera River, this classic "Queenslander" homestead sits amongst a rare fruit orchard, peacocks, geese, chooks and other bird life. Only 10 minutes from the beaches and 15 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport.
- Sat, 27 Novcurrumbin27 Nov, 7:00 am – 28 Nov, 1:00 pmcurrumbin , Currumbin Alley, Queensland, AustraliaWhat's on: -2 surfing lessons for beginners -yoga sessions -an hour Currumbin Bathhouse -vegetarian catering ( morning tea & lunches) -connect with like minded ladies. -access to our Private Facebook group for future community surf during summer & autumn
- Sold OutThu, 17 MarGirraween17 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm – 20 Mar 2022, 1:00 pmGirraween, Girraween QLD 4382, AustraliaGirraween NP is an amazing place to explore. Gorgeous challenging hikes, stunning views,great water holes and surrounded by wineries.. the Autumn open the door to gorgeous flora populations due to the past months of rains. We combines a fun weekend , hiking ,visiting wineries, yoga and other..
Arcadia's Adventure gallery
The concept of Arcadia Women Adventures started with Tatiana Reuillier the founder.
Arcadia means 'in harmony with nature’.
Tatiana's ambition is to inspire and connect likeminded women through the pure air of the outdoor, while pushing self-boundaries in the safe space of Arcadia Womens Adventures.
Arcadia Womens Adventures is for women who are looking for a new challenge, connections with nature and like-minded people. Reconnect with nature through the physical aspect of moving the body and doing something different from your daily routine.